PRODUCTS | PERISTALTIC PUMPS
The revolutionary roller system of the PeriBest hose pumps offers major advantages and benefits compared with other more traditional pumping technologies and other peristaltic pumps on the market, above all in difficult abrasive, corrosive, viscous or shear-sensitive product applications.
- Maximum resistance to abrasion
- Unmatched suction capability
- Indefinite dry running
- No valves or mechanical seals
- Gentle and reversible pumping
- Full dosing control
- Industrial, corrosion resistant and food versions
- Dosing accuracy of ±1%
- Hose pumps with shoe technology. Energy savings of up to 30%. Ease of hose replacementWide range of operation. Low starting torque.
- Progressive cavity pumps. Allow dry running and have no mechanical seals. Simple adaptation to pumping of corrosive products.
- Diaphragm dosing pumps. Easy to install, better suction and better performance with solid and viscous products.
- Air operated diaphragm pumps. Incomparable efficiency and absence of valves that make the passage of solids difficult.
- Abrasive products. Lime milk, activated carbon, sludges and slurries, among others
- Corrosive products. Sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, hydrochloric acid, etc.
- Viscous products. Water-based glues, greases, creams, resins, etc.
- Shear sensitive products. Latex, polymers and flocculants, food products, etc.