MINING INDUSTRY | PERISTALTIC PUMPS
The mining sector is always looking for energy savings and reduction in consumption of water during metal extraction and separation processes.
The PeriBest hose pumps optimise these processes as they can pump fluids with high solid concentrations thanks to their robustness and resistance to abrasion, thus reducing consumption of water and the processes necessary for the separation and recirculation of it.
The PeriBest peristaltic hoses contribute significantly to this resistance thanks to their manufacturing process, with strong reinforcement textile layers and an inner extruded layer. In this way, maintenance costs are optimised and production downtimes are reduced.
Gentle pumping and accurate dosing control provide maximum efficiency in the polymer dosing process, which reduces raw material costs of this product which is delicate and common in mining.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion in the pumping of products with high solid content
- Ease of maintenance and operation for continuous work applications (24 h/7 day)
due to the design and robustness of the equipment
- Gentle pumping for dosing of polymers and flocculants. Maximum process efficiency
- Pump with no valves or mechanical seals
- Indefinite dry running
- Reversible pump
- Transfer of mineral pulp, sludges and slurries
- Dosing of cyanide and xanthate
- Transfer or dosing of polymers
- Dosing of reagents