WATER AND WASTE WATER TREATMENT | PERISTALTIC PUMPS
PeriBest hose pump downtimes are minimal thanks to their optimised design. This advantage is very important in continuous work applications that are common in this sector. Dosing of highly corrosive products such as sodium hypochlorite or ferric chloride is perfectly compatible using the chemical version of the PeriBest pump.
Sludges, slurries and products with a high solids content or that are very abrasive such as lime milk are not a problem for the PeriBest pump. Its robustness is achieved with the use of very strong materials, integrated bearings, large-size rollers and a system of reliable and safe connections that prevent the appearance of leaks during its operation.
- High resistance to abrasion during the transfer of sludges and slurries and in the dosing of highly abrasive products such as lime milk and activated carbon
- Suction capacity of up to 9.5 mWc and optimal flow rate control for sampling applications
- Ease of maintenance and operation for continuous work applications (24 h/7 days) due to the design and robustness of the equipment
- Gentle pumping for dosing of polymers and flocculants. Maximum process efficiency
- Chemical version with materials that are resistant to highly concentrated acids
- Pumping of gaseous products without problems for indefinite periods
- Dosing of sludges and slurries
- Dosing of activated carbon and lime milk
- Dosing of sodium hypochlorite and ferric chloride
- Dosing of polymers and flocculants