PERISTALTIC PUMPS | CHEMICAL VERSION
The best solution for the dosing of corrosive products
CHEMICAL VERSION OF THE PERISTALTIC PUMP
To the advantages of the industrial version, such as:
- The latest technology and high quality PeriBest peristaltic hoses that ensure optimal compression and quick installation thanks to the tolerance control.
- Extremely heavy-duty pump design for the most demanding applications of up to 10 bar. This is achieved through the integrated and oversized bearings that support the axial loads, the large XXL metal rollers with oversized bearings, a system of very secure and reliable connections and very robust construction materials that mean the pump is the ideal option for continuous working applications at low or medium pressure, which cover more than 90% of market applications.
- Pump design with innovative assembly that facilitates hose replacement. Maintenance-free pump system and low lubricant level. Minimal waste generated.
- Excellent compression of the hose with no friction and unmatchable efficiency. Low energy consumption and improved hose life due to roller size. Ease of operation with a minimal starting torque and a very wide frequency range.
Are added the following technical specifications to obtain a peristaltic pump line that is ideal for pumping highly corrosive acids and all kinds of difficult chemicals. These specifications result in a fully corrosion-resistant, very strong and heavy-duty pump at a very competitive price. Without doubt, the best option for a corrosion-resistant hose pump on the market.
- The latest generation peristaltic hose in NR or EPDM
- Pump casing and front cover coating in TEFZEL®
- Plastic connections in polypropylene or PVDF
- Hose leakage sensor
- Pump and roller lip seals in EPDM
- Corrosion-resistant rollers
- Drainage system
PeriBest technology is based on and aimed at achieving a product line that always offers:
- Maximum resistance to abrasion
- Unmatched suction capacity of up to 9.5 mWc
- Indefinite dry running
- Gentle and reversible pumping
- Full dosing control and ±1% accuracy