PERIBEST T05 peristaltic tubing pump
Robust industrial design for small volume dosing
The T05 industrial tubing pump is built for demanding tasks at pressures of up to 4 bar thanks to a very heavy-duty design featuring large rollers with integrated bearings. When combined with an industrial gear motor, the T05 pump can be used in continuous applications operating 24/7 with all of its components offering excellent durability. The pump flow rate can be controlled either locally, by installing a motor with a built-in frequency converter, or from a control panel, via a 4-20 mA signal.
The body of the pump is made from high-density polyethylene and is completely hermetic; the use of O-rings and lip seals prevents the possibility of any leaks. And all this is supported by a tube rupture sensor which is included with the standard version. This adds up to the perfect design for pumping highly corrosive products in totally safe, corrosion-free conditions, thereby avoiding expensive leaks that commonly occur with most peristaltic tubing pumps on the market.
The Nylon® rollers and guides ensure excellent tube compression while significantly simplifying maintenance operations, streamlining tube changes and, therefore, reducing downtime. The T05 is a very competitive unit, ideal for customers seeking a robust solution with straightforward, inexpensive electronics.
The main applications for which the T05 peristaltic tubing pump offers an unbeatable performance and stable dosing are:
- High-suction applications. Dry suction capacity of up to 9.5 mWC.
- Gas-emitting products. Capable of pumping gases without any problems.
- Products containing solids that block or soil the valves.
- High-viscosity products, up to 10,000 cPs.
- Variable pressure applications. The operating pressure does not affect the flow rate.
All of which would encompass some very important reference applications such as:
- Sodium hypochlorite dosing.
- Polymer dosing.
- Dosing of lime milk and activated carbon slurries.
- Sodium hydroxide dosing.
- Dosing of acids (hydrochloric, ferric chloride, sulphuric, etc.).
- Additive dosing in the food industry.
- Dosing of any products using high-suction levels (double-walled tanks).
- Dosing of any viscous products (up to 10,000 cPs).